MEN’S SUMMIT L5 FUTURELIGHT™ JACKET
- Avg Weight:
- 660 G (23.28 Oz)
- Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Standard fit
- 3D ergonomic patterning
- FUTURELIGHT 3L fabric provides ultimate breathability and protection
- 100% windproof fabric
- No shoulder seams for comfort with a pack
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim
- Perforated tricot at chin guard allows for breathability and comfort
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU), VISLON® center front zip
- Two large alpine chest pockets with exposed, matte PU zips
- One horizontal, bellowed hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Two large internal, mesh drop pockets
- One horizontal, internal hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Velcro® cuff tabs
- Internal elastic thumb-loop cuffs keep sleeves in place
- Drop-tail hem
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Oversize cord locks at hood and hem are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Comes with our lightweight stuffsack
OUR MOST ADVANCED BREATHABLE-WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY.
At the heart of Athlete Tested. Expedition Proven.™ is the philosophy that authentic athlete insights push our design and engineering teams to propel our products forward. Our FUTURELIGHT™ technology is no different.
For the first time ever, we’ve added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability.
This new nano-fiber structure enabled us to create our most lightweight, breathable membrane to date. An ultra-thin, nimble garment that feels comfortable and provides the protection needed against the elements in the harshest environments.